Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectGTFOHWTS!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=39972&mesg_id=40093
40093, GTFOHWTS!
Posted by Kozmikblak, Wed Mar-22-06 01:23 PM
These muhafuckas is doing waaaay more than just roughing up the average thug to get the job done. They are steeling, robbing muhafuckas regardless of whether the folks are rob are criminals or not makes no difference. How does robbing these people equate to serving and protecting?? These cats are killing fellow officers. How does that equate to serving and protecting? The guys they are supposed to bust they are working with them.

These cats are rogue. Necessary evil my as. Lesser of two evil is still evil and I don't see how they are the lesser. The get into some shit and then bring in a lot of good honest folks in to back up their foulness. Policing in the United States is supposed to be a job of ideals. If those ideals are not upheld then you just have a army of authorized thugs running the streets. What would make them any different from the corrupt police in other countries that folks in the U.S. love to look down on.

These guys are not heroes. Necessary evil, huh! You gots to be kiddin.

------------------------------
"I don't blame Tiger Woods, but I overstand the mental poison that's even worse than drugs" -nas poison

"Fuck the Lone Ranger. Where's Tanto. That's underground." -KRS ONE