Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectHere's two.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=39012&mesg_id=39177
39177, Here's two.....
Posted by BLACKSENSUALITY, Fri Feb-16-07 09:29 PM
1. Danny Glover's potato house scene with Thandie Newton as Beloved. He got hold of the Voodoo Azz, and lost his everlovin mind. As sick as it was that he was doing the memory of Setha's dead baby, and doing her daughter period, every time I see that scene I bust out laughing. Oh and Baby Suge's Woodland ceremony, and the scene where the sistas talk about Beloved coming back from the grave. Shit cracks me up.

2. The scene in, "The Color Purple", when the mayor's wife, Ms. Millie, takes Ms. Sophia to see her family for Christmas, and then nuts up accusing the black men of assaulting her (i.e. attempted rape). As deplorable as her behavior was, assuming that the brothas were trying to defile her purity, something about seeing her fly around in that car and then run to the tree and cling to Ms. Sophia, is funny. I just wanna slap her, like trick do you look in the mirror every day, what self respecting brotha would even take a second look at your buzzard looking azz.

SMH