Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectIn Retrospect
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=38947&mesg_id=39010
39010, In Retrospect
Posted by don anom, Thu Feb-08-07 01:23 AM
When you watch the seasons of 24 on DVD, back to back to back, this man jack bauer is on some other superhuman shit.

And then when you consider this season, he comes directly from being shanhai'd in china and silent for 2 years, to getting cleaned up, finding out he's being traded for an international terrorist, finding out he's being traded for the wrong terrorist, escaping said terrorist, and then racking up a nice lot of bodies along the way to help another avowed terrorist, outrunning an airstrike, along with the end of episode 4 and then the issues with his fam and learning the truth of what really went down last time I was on home turf (graeme).... If I were jack I'da just stopped trusting everyone that aint Bill Buchanan, Wayne F Baby, or Chloe O'brian; gotten a 9, a portable interrogation kit and a plastic bag and started blastin on errrybody.

For real, if you aint got clearances or otherwise tried to help me save the world on more than one occasion, you gettin "interrogated" period.