Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectAFKAP_of_Botched_Vaginas.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=31939&mesg_id=32062
32062, AFKAP_of_Botched_Vaginas.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Fri Nov-18-05 07:42 PM

I almost cried reading this.

I'm honestly moved.

Remember you always bring this on yourself.

You responded to me first. Do keep that in mind.

>i did have second thoughts and delete my reply... however it
>wasn't my conscience that prompted me but my better sense.
>after all, an exchange like this is precisely what you were
>hoping to trigger when you stepped into the post again and
>again to repeat the same empty bullshit that nobody cared
>about. and i didn't want to be the one dumb enough to indulge
>you. but alas, i was... such is my weakness.

Okay, so you were a vagina by deleting your post instead of standing up to your guns and approaching me like a grown man.

That was bitch made. End of story.

Its okay tho. You're a herb for other reasons.

Read on.

>however, you know i'm not one to run from an argument (which
>is evident from the hopelessly convoluted back-and-forths i
>used to have in the Lesson)

And you aren't one to make very many good arguments of any kind. From here to the lesson, your arguments are the same, as is your washed up schtick:

"I am a more eclectic, out-side-the-box negro than anyone here."

You are a strange negro, definately, but electic? No. Very bland, actually.

You love to impress white people with how "different" you are, and you typically laud mediocre white things, and chastise black things, in order to communicate this to the world.

You'll talk about how the modern music of central Cyprus has more soul than Modern American R@B, or that black people cannot lay claim to Jimi Hendrix, or some other permutation of dumb shit, that is never adequately defended.

Not only are most of your arguments utter bullshit, you don't actually believe it(perhaps I'm giving you more credit than you deserve). Its just you trying to further build your "I'm so different and eclectic" resume.

The truth is, I'm just as intelligent and cultured as you are, and find the Beatles boring as shit, yet find Lil' Wayne and Dipset exciting and dynamic young ARTISTS.

What bothers you is, most Lil' Wayne and Dipset fans are younger, and less educated than you(most of the boards, probably) so you enjoy talking down to them, and being able to impress them with how you know where they sampled some guitar from.

Prollem is, you can't quite impress, nor talk down to Orbit_Established.

I've lived in several countries. Visited many others. Lived in different states. Experienced different cultures. Tickled different pussies. Read in different languages.

Yet I understand that being "eclectic" isn't about any of the above. Some of the most "eclectic" cats I know never left the hood.

And because of that I understand what being "against the grain" is all about, and don't start beef with Afro-punkers because their culture is "non musical." I let them do what they do, because god damn it, they can do whatever the fuck they like.

Ironically, for all this talk about "Orbit_Established feels himself....he's arrogant...he's pompous..."....I'm actually the least pretentious, down to earth, fair cat around here, and its reflected in how I respect simplicity in art, and artists, and not all these over-arching efforts at depth, the type of shit all y'all laud.

>but for the most part, i have a rule of only engaging in
>arguments with people who demonstrate the rhetorical ability
>and intellectual honesty to engage in a real discourse with
>actual substance rather than just looking for cool openings to
>hurl witty insults at others to make themselves feel better
>about themselves

You could have replaced "rhetorical ability" with several different phrases and your sentence would have been the same. And what the fuck do you mean by "intellectual honesty?" How about general honesty? For god's sakes, shut the fuck up.

>besides, since i adopted the policy of not going back and
>forth with you, i have observed that (like most nimrods madly
>in love with their own voices) if you're left prattle on by
>yourself long enough, you WILL eventually completely
>contradict any feeble point you had in the first place and do
>the job for me. so i'd rather just sit back and laugh at you,

I contradict myself?

Hmmm.

Yet you responded to me, before you deleted your post like a little bitch, trying to say "no one is responding to you..." when in fact, you just responded to me, acknowledging my presence, and affirming that, in fact, people did read my post, were acknowledging me but were just too scared to reply.

So you actually *did* contradict yourself in this very thread.

>you want evidence of this? (unlike you, i tend to back up my
>statements) with a click of the "search" tab i produce
>examples of how your compulsive need to be contrarian leads to
>contradict yourself even in the same post.

I don't engage in searches of any of you any of you, because you guys are boring. I'm fucking flattered tho. Half of you niggaz have my name search bookmarked, and that is the first thing you do when you log on.

And I know you've googled me thousands of times.

>you stupid, thimblebrained black porch monkey. *smh*

But do "black american thimblebrained black porch monkeys fucking kill you?"

Lol.

>you'd actually garner some grudging respect from me if you had
>the courage to admit that you misused the word "botch" (among
>others), learned from your mistake and we'd all move on to the
>next round of stupid insults. none of us is perfect, and the
>insbility/refusal to admit one's errors is a glaring indicator
>of insecurity coupled with bullheadedness to form a collosal
>wall of foolishness that no reason can ever hope to
>penetrate.

That last sentence was one of the 3 worse sentences I've ever read, ever. You'd think the fact that you sleep with a thesaurus and dictionary might mean you know a thing or two about sentence structure.

Anger is not good for grammar. Calm down.

>and THAT, my friend, is why people don't like YOU. not because
>your so-called "arguments" are impregnable... but because your
>dogged stupidity is.

Actually, peope *DO* like *ME*.

People like *YOU* don't, but that is a compliment, because I find you to be a bizarre, strange, negro who I want nothing to do with.

>when an alleged adult it so committed to stupidity - and so
>smug and satisfied in it - it's not even worth bothering.

Yet you just wrote me a dissertation telling me why you don't like me.....because I'm not "even worth bothering" with.

Another contradiction. Well done, vagina man.

Get the fuck outta here.