Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectI too would like to say a few words
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=31939&mesg_id=32029
32029, I too would like to say a few words
Posted by King_Friday, Thu Nov-17-05 05:13 PM
When I started posting here, I guess the first people I got to know were unknownone (Sight And Sound), Mynoriti, DrNo, and m.

Sight And Sound is still the film-knowledge champion of this board. One day I hope I can find one movie he hasn't seen just so I can say that I have.

Let's see. . .

Mynoriti is from California. He works in a postcard factory.

And while it's true DrNo is from Canada, he can still do anything an able-bodied person can do. I really respect that.

Yep. First I got to know those folks and then I made lots more pals:

There was Ricky Butler who brought a fierce, Scrappy Doo-like energy to the board.

And soon Colonel Sanders would arrive with his undying enthusiasm for Anthony Mann westerns, tasty fried chicken, and historical documents.

And what would we do without Janey And Kurlyswirl? I think it's so brave that even though they were born conjoined, they chose not to be separated through surgery. I mean what an inspiration! You know?

colonelk and BlueNote know more about movies than they're ever given credit for (people should really pay attention to their recommendations).

Ryan M is on imdb. Did he mention that?

Lonesome D mostly posts in the lesson but has been invaluable in my efforts to turn this board from a film forum to an all old-time country music board. (It could happen).

Other people who deserve personalized comments but won't be getting them because I'm tired of typing and I'm starting to make myself sick:

okaycomputer
Sponge
afkap
Deebot
Mr Mech
6feetdeepinthought
actualfact
frank longo
furious freddy
mc delta t

and lots more

But I can't remember everybody right now.

That'll have to do I guess.

So there?