Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subject*joins circle jerk*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=31939&mesg_id=31985
31985, *joins circle jerk*
Posted by Mynoriti, Wed Nov-16-05 05:56 PM
F'real though, this is about the only place I can go to talk movies. I can talk sports with my friends, or even music (somewhat), but when it comes to movies I feel like Seymour from Ghost World bringing up certain films. And talking movies with film snobs I've met has been even worse. For the most part there's a really good balance in taste around here, and generally a lack of childish drama. I've learned quite a bit about film from people on this board, and have been turned on to SO many good movies I probably would have never even heard of had it not been for this place. So thanks ya'll for schooling me, cracking me the fuck up, and making work days more tolerable…

shot outs to all the cats I've learned from here, and the cool heads that frequent this board… which would include but aren't limited to:

Sponge, DrNO, kurly, rickyB, King_Friday, buckshot_defunct, Zootown, Ryan, Frank Longo, Bo_De_Ga, Sight and Sound, colonelk, UncleClimax, REDeye, janey, johnny_domino, Colonel Sanders, 40thStreetBlack, DawgEatah, bignick, AFKAP, Bridgetown, Furious, Freddy, BigWorm, Mr Mech, Dr Strangelove, Deebot, actualfact, jigga, nighttripper, saadiq, Yogaflame, mc_delta_t, CMcMurtry, Gemini_Two_One, mrhood75 Sopranos/Wire/SFU heads, etc…

*wipes single tear