Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! YOU R SO FULL OF SHIT!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=28110&mesg_id=28211
28211, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! YOU R SO FULL OF SHIT!!!!
Posted by Orbit_Established, Tue Aug-23-05 09:22 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU SEE WHY YOU GET CLOWNED!!!!

PICK A FUCKING POINT!!!

YOU SWITCH POINTS EVERY TWO POSTS!!!!!

FIRST YOU SAID:

1) The Metric/Imperial dialogue was supposed to represent the subjective understandings of the physical world, how metric/imperial are two completely different views on the physical world, just like our subjective understandings of morals.

THAN YOU TURN RIGHT AROUND AND SAY:

2)The Metric/Imperial dialogue is supposed to represent the fact that the labels are just labels and don't represent differences in subjective understanding of the physical world. The labels mean nothing for how we interpret the world.

PICK A FUCKING ARGUMENT!!!!

YOU HAVE MADE BOTH OF THESE ARGUMENTS IN A SINGLE FUCKING DISCUSSION!!!!

YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING COLD, CLAMMY CUP OF LATTE IT AIN'T NEVEN FUNNY!!!!

>if you want to expand the metaphor (which Tarantino doesn't
>do), you can make it good or bad. a good idea that one essay
>said is that units are just arbitrary terms slapped on things,
>that don't alter subjective ideas of "light" and "heavy" -

MOTHEFUCKER I JUST EXPLAINED THIS SHIT TO YOU ABOVE!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

DIS LATTE TRIED TO STEAL MY IDEA AND SAY "I read it in an essay."

I JUST TOLD YOU THAT SHIT.

I JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST EXPLAINED TO YOU HOW THE METRIC/IMPERIAL SYSTEM DOSEN'T CHANGE THE INTERPRETATION OF "light" and "heavy." I

I EVEN USED THE EXACT WORDS "light" and "heavy"

Look at what I JUST TOLD YOU in the post titled "I am definately no match for you:"

"Light" is totally subjective, and is based on a cognitive-sensory interaction with objects that has nothing to do with the unit of measurement.

"Heavy" is totally subjective, and is also based on a cognitive-sensory interaction with objects that have nothing to do with the unit of measurement.

Me and a 10 year old American kid, who both use the imperial system for common measures like our mass, have completely different ideas of what "heavy" and "light" are, despite the fact that we both use the Imperial system of mass measurement.

Me and a 25 year old Dutch guy, who are the same size, both athletic and work out occassionally, likely have similar SUBJECTIVE understandings of what light and heavy are, despite the fact that we use different standards of measurement for our mass.

You are SO FULL OF SHIT!!!!

>laws are arbitrary and don't alter subjective ideas of good
>and evil (necessarily)

WRONG!!!!!!!

LAWS ABSOLUTELY DO CRAFT WHAT SOCIETIES BELIEVE IS RIGHT AND WRONG!!!!

I GREW UP BELIEVING WEED SMOKING WAS WRONG SOLELY BECAUSE OF ITS ILLEGALITY!!!!!

LAWS CRAFT MORALS *AND* MORALS CRAFT LAWS....ITS A TWO WAY STREET!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!

----------------------------

O_E: Your Super-Ego's Favorite Poster.

"Any fighter that I face, I say prayers for them every night and that he and I live to fight another day."

(C) Floyd Mayweather Jr.