Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectRE: What happened this week?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=25907&mesg_id=26066
26066, RE: What happened this week?
Posted by slymata2, Thu May-19-05 10:56 AM
Whats going on Fam,

I'll try to post what the episode was like from beginning to end.

The show begins with Lana getting into a fight with Jason's mom. The shocker is that she kills Jasons mom with the stone.

Lex finds her and hides her in his mansion thinking that if he helps her he can get the other stone.

Clark has a nightmare telling him of a danger that is coming.

Clark has a talk with Jor-El. Jor-El tells him he tried to prepare him and now humanity must pay the price.

During the episode they show that the danger is an metero storm coming to earth.

Clark and Chloe graduate but Lana isnt there because she's still in the mansion. The army comes and tell s everybody they need to get out of Smallville because the metors are coming straight to them.

Lana sneaks out and gives Clark the second stone. She tells Clark that she loves him, they kiss and he says I love you also.

Clark puts the second stone in the cave which causes a wave of light similar to the first episode. Lionel has the second stone. It causes him to go into seizures right in front of Lex. Lex takes the 3rd stone and hides it in his vault that is surrounded by kryptonite.

Lex puts Lois on a helicopter because the meteors are hitting Smallville. As this is happening Clark puts out Lex's vault to get the 3rd stone. He gets it but the krptonite inside causes him to pass out. Chloe get there right before Lex and pulls him free. As Chloe argues with Lex over what happened Clark runs the hell out back to the cave.

Also Jason has taken Ma and Pa kent hostage at their house.

Chloe and Lex get to the cave just as Clark puts the 3rd stone in. Clark his swallowed by a light.

As soon as Clark is swallowed the meteor storm stops.

Cliffhangers-
-Lois pulls over and surveys the damage with Smallville completely destroyed from the meteor storm. I'm thinking that this is going to give her a way to come back next season as she tries to help rebuild

-Lana's helicopter was hit by a rock and crashes. She crawls out of the ship to see a spaceship. Who's in it? My guesses: Kara-El, the 3 evil kryptonians or....Braniac. I've always thought it wasn't Jor-El talking to Clark but Brainiac.

But then again it could be the Erradicator.

-Chloe and Lex are still in the cave when Clark is transported.

-A meteor hits the Kents house while Ma, Pa and Jason are inside fighting. You literally see half the house blow up.

-And clark? He's transported to the Artic. Fortress of Solitude anyone?

The End.

Hope this helps out anybody that didnt catch it.

Any questions feel to ask.