Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectdude...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=2462&mesg_id=2567
2567, dude...
Posted by Calico, Tue May-04-04 04:34 PM
there's something about this show...other than the two female cops, i end up dislikin ery female on the show..just bitches....

mackey's wife....she's got some serious problems....i still don't really understand why she divorced Vic....it wasn't THAT serious...

Aceveda's wife.....not to be funny, but she did EXACTLY what stupid people do in relationships...they wanna know 'everything' and when they find out the truth, they can't handle it...bitches...

shane's fiance....she's gonna end up dead....seriously....she's just a fuck up..it's kismet she found shane, cause normally he's the fuck up...

A's secretary.....i just didn't like how she tried to check him "i don't lie"....yeah right....he gave her this look like, 'get the FUCK outta my office.'...

..i like Julian's wife tho, even iff she's foolin herself thinkin her marrage is gonna work...

....only way they're gonna find out about the rape is if that pic shows up....in the next ep it looks like A played his revenge right...i'm a BIG believer in revenge....i'mma miss the decoy squad....shane is fucked....i KNEW she took that money....she's GOTTA die, her mouth is too big..and she's too stupid to figure out when she's in over her head...i like nothin about her...i HOPE the writers aren't going in the direction i think they are wit Mackey's daughter (molestation), if so it's gonna get really bloody...