Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectRE: Someone answer the following:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=2462&mesg_id=2497
2497, RE: Someone answer the following:
Posted by nipsey, Wed Mar-24-04 08:23 PM
>I was watching it in a bar that had the rock music
>obnoxiously loud, so I couldn't hear most of it....
>
>-Explain the sisters in the decoy squad (they both some bad
>ones, BTW). What was the long-haired one rapping about with
>Vic? Does she like working for Claudette?

Aceveda was asking her questions about the "John" she collared. She got the impression that he was a VIP and Aceveda wanted to bury the arrest. She works directly under Claudette, but Aceveda was the big boss. She was asking Vic which "horse to back."

>-Why was Vic at that foster home? Who was that boy he was
>looking at in the upstairs room?

The crack ho that Vic helped out last year with money, babysitting, etc. died and her kid was an orphan. It's her kid that's in the foster home. Vic felt guilty for the ho dying because she was doing CI work for him when she did. So he wanted to check on the kid to make himself feel better.

>-Is Shane's girl pregnant by him?

She said she's pregnant. One can assume it's by him. This fool then asked this girl to marry him after knowing her 2 months. He probably told her about the money train, if not, he will soon.

>-If Paul Fetz (sp?) didn't rape the old lady, why did he go
>after that one broad near the end?

He's one of those rapists who "can't control themselves." When Dutch was interrogating him, Dutch tried to get him to confess by saying his moral compass was broken. The guy was clean for 7 years but since that neighbor told everyone in the apartment he was a rapist. He couldn't control his urges on some, "Everyone thinks I'm a sicko, why disappoint them."

>Also, do they repeat it any other day or time of the week,
>so that I won't have to do the desperate ish I did last
>night?

Sunday nights. 11pm I think.