Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectSo um how come you guys have me hooked on
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=2462&mesg_id=2470
2470, So um how come you guys have me hooked on
Posted by DJ007, Tue Mar-09-04 01:42 PM
this series now Ive only watched like the last few episodes of the second season and its awesome. I love the way the shoot the episodes has real life vibe to them.Anyways I was definitely pick seasons 1 and 2 on dvd now.

Ordell Robbie: He put himself in a position where he was going to have to do ten years in prison, that's what he did. And if you know Beaumont, you know ain't no god damn way he can do ten years. And if you know that, then you know Beaumont's gonna do anything Beaumont can to keep from doing them ten years, including telling the federal government any and every motherfucking thing about my black ass. Now that my friend is a clear cut case of him or me. And you best believe it ain't gonna be me.
------------------------------------------------------------
Rev. Fred Sultan: Mono e mono? My dick wants to laugh.
------------------------------------------------------------
Jules: What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
Brett: What?
Jules: Say "what" again. SAY "WHAT" AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker. Say "what" one more goddamn time.
Brett: He's b-b-black...
Jules: Go on.
Brett: He's bald...
Jules: Does he look like a bitch?
Brett: What?

Jules: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?
Brett: NO.
Jules: Then why you trying to fuck him like a bitch, Brett?
Brett: I didn't.
Jules: Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to fuck him. And Marcellus Wallace don't like to be fucked by anybody, except Mrs. Wallace
------------------------------
Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.