Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectI really enjoyed it.. (spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=24262&mesg_id=24274
24274, I really enjoyed it.. (spoilers)
Posted by DJW, Sat May-07-05 04:32 AM
thought Cheadle and Jennifer Esposito's relationship was interesting and funny and wish we saw more of that. The locksmith's story hit me the hardest. thandie newton. I like.-Borat
the racism seemed a little over the top. I mean, we're all guilty of judging people on race sometimes whether we like it or not. but damn dude. These characters would bump elbows with someone of a different race and just go off on some ignorant shit.
I thought some of it was kinda forced. like Luda giving a little smile at the end when he drops those asians off in chinatown. And especially the grand sweeping music when any revelation took place in a character.
those are just small annoyances of mine, but word. powerful movie.

quick poll: how mixed was the crowd in your theater?
I've never been in a more diverse audience.

hear the music:

www.zebox.com/djw

dirt off your shoulders remix (jay-z) allure remix (jay-z) random sample attack 2 (djw) i'll be around remix (cee-lo) frontin' remix (pharell, jay-z) random sample attack (djw) shine on me remix (pete rock & cl smooth) flipside remix (Freeway, Peedi Crakk) whatever you say remix (little brother)