Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectMy gripes
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=23721&mesg_id=23993
23993, My gripes
Posted by herbiehowsermc, Wed May-25-05 03:52 AM
Good points, so I'll just say I was impressed by the movie and I'll just point out what I think are some of the flaws.

-So... how the hell could he put Chewbacca in the movie. That doesn't fit at all with the originals. Maybe I have to watch the old ones, but wouldn't he mention that he's tight with Yoda?
-That two Wookies that were swinging on vines and doing the Tarzan AOAOAOAOOAOAOAOOAO!
-Darth Sidious kills 3 jedis in 6 seconds. They could've spared 2 minutes to actually show those guys fight, instead of making them look completely helpless getting stabbed immediately.
-So how do they explain why R2D2 is such a bad ass (fire, oil, catching stuff, hopping out of planes, flying) and then just loses all of these skills?
-Anakin turned to the Dark side way too fast after killing Mace. He should have ran outside and thought about it, then Sidious couldve shown up and guilt tripped him. 2 more minutes.
-They should've had Yoda really lose the battle or add Obi Wan to the mix to show that they clearly couldn't beat the Emporer, that way they have convinced us that that was the only way.
-The line about communing with dead Jedis and Obi Wans "homework" seemed to be a little out of place.
-and finally, not enough muppets.

Great movie. I give it 36.5 out of 48.2 Mini-Clorettes. Minty!

-------------------------------------------------------
www.soundclick.com/herb-one
Maybe your soul you'd sell to have mass appeal...