Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectFor as powerful as the Jedi are
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=23721&mesg_id=23885
23885, For as powerful as the Jedi are
Posted by spenzalii, Thu May-19-05 03:23 PM
They are some incredible dumb fucks. This massive search for the dark sith lord and he's right beside them? Don't giv eme that cloaking his true self shit either. 'Bad Ass' Yoda (as he shall now be called) should have figured that out a while ago.

In short, the movie was the best out of the new trilogy by far. As long as the weren't talking, that is. If I were Mace, as soon as Palpatine/Sidious stopped that electroshock his head would have come off. Mildly corny, but effective, flourish to break the window so he has something to get thrown out of. Anakin went thru the rest of the movie with a stone ice grill the rest of the movie.

Favorite part of the movie: Hearing the complete strains of 'Imperial March' as he is annointed as Darth Vader. That along almost made up for Jar Jar. Almost. I'm still mad he had a cameo, even though he didn't speak. If I were Anakin/Darth I'd have found him and cut his head off for GP.