Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjecti feel ya
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=23433&mesg_id=23638
23638, i feel ya
Posted by SammyJankis, Wed Jun-15-05 02:29 AM
every episode before the season finale was better than this episode. we knew glenn close was leaving the series way back in the second week of the season. but i was expecting her to get bumped off. the one thing that got to me though was her firing. it gave me flashbacks. and i'm tired of this whole lets find some shit on the strike team but not do anything about it to keep a cliffhanger for later seasons. just go ahead and let them do the damn dirt, thats why so many of us started wathing the shield in the first place. because it was a show about dirty cops. either their gonna be dirty or gonna be clean and it will just become another cop show.

and another thing. ya'll remember that vic and shane killed a fellow officer in cold blood in the first episode of the first season. it would have been cool to see some reflection on that with this season especially with the death of carl and scoobie and vic's tirade about catching the cop killers.