Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectMan it was honestly dissapointing for a season finale.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=23433&mesg_id=23637
23637, Man it was honestly dissapointing for a season finale.....
Posted by LA2Philly, Wed Jun-15-05 01:25 AM
I mean wtf actually happened this season? Everything comes together so easily, and now they are saying that strike team is gonna go down.....considering ALL THE BULLSHIT taht went down this season yet everyone is fine and dandy and homoing on a pool table at the end, what leads me to believe anything real is gonna happen? I called that Glenn would be the one to leave (that someone getting offed bs really aint fool me esp considering how non impactfull this season has been in terms of REAL lasting twists). The ending with the captain was meh.....she cried some tears and had a fucking beer? I mean wtf, give me some more shit, give me some season finale type shit with one of antwans cats hiding in her pad and giving her the lowdown from his d eagle....shit, give me something right? The shit that went down this season was tight, but nothing really long lasting ESP once the strike team got back together (the shane-antwan angle was one of the most compelling ever but they let it die so quick, wtf happened to the dead girl anyways). Considering the endings they have had (the money train!!! and the strike team blowing up last year), this bullshit with that surprise hoe ass CI coming down on VIck is some kibbles and bits shit, its disgusting.