Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectNext season?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=23433&mesg_id=23634
23634, Next season?
Posted by spenzalii, Wed Jun-15-05 12:17 AM
They better start cleaning up some of those loose ends and get the show back on track.

Somehow I think they lost their focus in the middle of the season, and in an effort to get everybody back together again, the writing and the show suffered in the end. The finale didn't have nearly enough punch as any of the other finales. Shit, they could have done that story 3 episodes ago.

My big problem is too many people get off the hook too easy. The strike team is back to blowing eacx other, and the girl's body hasn't been found. Aceveda stirs up a shitstorm and comes out untouched, either from Juan or the hooker he was strangling. Dutch and Claudette are back together again. Julien is still in the barn, having some bullshit makeup with Danny (you know good and well she would leave his ass to hang if he got shot). And all Yeoman Smith, er, Scooby and Carl, get is their badges on the wall at some later date? Come on man. I've seen more compelling cop stories on Sledgehammer.

I will post up my problems with this season later in the week. Feel free to comment.