Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectNah man, fuck this episode
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=23433&mesg_id=23618
23618, Nah man, fuck this episode
Posted by Queal Jay, Wed May-25-05 12:40 PM
That shit came together way too easy. They spent all this time piecing this complicated shit and story plots and turns and they bring him in on some bullshit and they break him by bringing up Antwon's gay son? I smell bullshit.

What is angering is that Vic, bitch ass Shane and all these muthafuckas are always 1 inch away from getting caught, only to get out of it everytime. And now Glenn Close's character will do anything to catch criminals too...even break the law? It's hard to get anymore enjoyment out of this show for me. The Strike Team is the biggest bunch of fuckin criminals on the show and they just keep on ridin'.

And it doesn't matter that they got the undercover dude on them, they'll get out of that shit too.

The Shield is beginning to play with my intelligence too much, and I don't like the characters of Vic and Shane or Rawlings enough to be happy that they got away with another one.