Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectRE: I agree with all these points
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=23433&mesg_id=23616
23616, RE: I agree with all these points
Posted by nipsey, Wed May-25-05 11:29 AM
>And would love to point out that Glen Close was COLD in this
>episode.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. Vic gotta appreciate the way she worked Antwon over, even if it was pushing Antwon closer to playing his own cards. This dude was crying. Eyes all red. She got to him.

The only real negative thing I think is that they
>introduced that undercover guy earlier on in the season but we
>never felt like he was squeezing Vic at all and now with only
>three episodes left he is gonna put the squeeze on them?

I don't even remember him from before. It's nice to know the woman isn't stupid. She's been watching Vic. On the other hand, she missed all this stuff that went down the last couple of days. Guy can't be that good. Plus, she's only looking at the obvious stuff. Stuff that leaves a trail like the seizure loot and the evidence control room. Hopefully the strike team will keep their noses clean. Coming together like Voltron. With Army being the Princess in the Blue Lion. Ronnie is Pidge (sp?)! LOL!

>There is no way this season raps up nicely, this is gonna be
>another "oh shit what happens next" season ender.

With Close not coming back. I anticipate Claudette getting out of the doghouse by helping to bust that serial killer and finally becoming the new Captain of the barn. I think that's the only way they can do it. They really shouldn't bring in another new face. I think they should keep it within the "family".

>
>
>ps,
>I wish I had loot, I would buy all of the Homicide DVDs.

Me too. All I've got is the first set (Seasons 1 and 2). It was a shorter set so it was only about $40.

http://stephenbattorneyatlaw.blogspot.com|My Blog

www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=slbates|My DVDs

XBOX Gamertag: slballer