Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectI'd still pop Shane in the sholder
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=23433&mesg_id=23576
23576, I'd still pop Shane in the sholder
Posted by spenzalii, Wed May-04-05 02:53 PM
Just for being a dumbass and even contemplating that shit. Then maybe I'd help. But you best believe shit will go south once Lem catches word of this.

A agree about 'Toine's 1st man. He's dead, no question.. Even if he does tell Antoine what the cops have planned, he's thru. And Armey is a dumbass, too. 'It was an accident'. Comedy, I tell you.

Having IAD on Vic's team is going to be interesting. I'd like to see what else from his past comes out before this is all over. And him giving his wife 15 large? Probably not the best idea in the world.

Danny just couldn't wait to give Vic the panties, I see. That's not going anywhere. I see Vic and his estranged (they haven't quite got the divorce yet, have they?) wife get back together, after Vic beats the shit out of Dutch.

And Aceveda? What a bitch. He's gonna catch it sooner rather than later. How you gonna be jealous of a hooker's clients? And you have a wife? And you're on the city council? Man, it's gonna get bad for him, quick. I couldn't tell if she was in acting mode or not at first. But once she hit the 'You're too big' line, it was over for me. More comedy.

Now, 2 weeks before the next show. That sux.