Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectyou're right Orbit
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=22145&mesg_id=22159
22159, you're right Orbit
Posted by Mynoriti, Mon Feb-21-05 12:42 PM
REDeye is an elitist prick

he's always saying crap like "I can understand why people liked this movie but it wasn't for me and here are my reasons:". then he proceeds to provide insightful commentary to support his opinion.

WTF what kind of passive aggressive bullshit is that? why doesn't he just call the people who like the film pretentious coffeehouse idiots, since that's what he's so obviously implying?

another time I asked for advice on some Woody Allen films. he recommended some films along with reasons he felt they were a good starting point. then he went on to say Woody was one of his favorite filmmakers, which made me realize his response was only about stroking his own ego by flaunting his knowledge while scoffing at my ignorance of the subject. (not to mention he probably advocates marriage between parents and their adopted children)

it made me feel awful. he might has well have called my mom a bitch for raising such a dumbass kid.

he's a asshole and an elitist bully

fuck REDeye

i'm glad you're here to provide a voice for us little people

you're the whole Che Guevara of this shit