Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectfree huey
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=20613&mesg_id=20697
20697, free huey
Posted by fire, Mon Oct-23-00 08:20 AM
did you overanalyze a form of "entertainment"?

i think so. delving beneath the surface of the film's intent. in order to convey the message that u believe that spike "intended", i believe that he would've had to make a 3 hour epic/drama. BUT, that did not seem to be his intent. i agree that there were some parts of the film that could've been improved upon, but they would've been lost on the 10 people in the theatre where i viewed it(:-()

...YOU SAID YOU WANTED HOT SAUCE.....:o

Yo, bitch! Back up directly! You be tryin’ to steal Mumm-Ra’s flava?" said Mumm-Ra undeviatingly, "You dare to taunt Mumm-Ra the ever-fucking-living, cracka-ass?" Mumm-Ra then noted that he had "a good mind to be slappin da’ piss outta yo’ honky ass."

You've got me shook/You've got me whooped/Severely whooped/Severely hooked/You've got me whooped/You've got me shook/Severely shook -stokely/mc

I wanna be breast fed, on the mammary gland of God!:o -me & my sister marching

"i need a thong that doesn't hurt my crack."- vena

"don't eeevn try it!" - big boi

"why the fuck can't emcees emcee no more? hardcore till somebody put me under the ground wit a dick in your ear still couldn't fuck wit my sound!"- xzibit/down for the count