Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectfinally got it!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=19616&mesg_id=19669
19669, finally got it!!!
Posted by tygris, Fri Apr-20-01 08:02 PM
my search is finally over. got it today and as i'm reading it on the bus on the way from the book store i experienced my first laugh out loud from a book. i couldn't believe it i thought all y'all were b.s.ing about laughing out loud in public but i was. i really had to try to surpress my laughter so peeps wouldn't think i was crazy.

then of course i'd make sure the coverpage was showing so people could know exactly what book was making me bust a gut on this packed bus.

went home and finished the book. laughing so hard my mom had to come in the room and ask me what the eff was up. then she smiled and asked me if she could borrow it when i was finished. 5 mins later walks into my room..."are u finished".

highlights
textbook theft-->virgin lol breaking ish. i wasn't expecting this kind of raw comedy so it caught me off guard
pantyless
turdboy
textbook
kittie eye claw
cheers bartender joke at end of paragraph
Do U like me fight (new years)
Oh my O
collection agency death fraud
"i forgot my husband"--->that's when my mom walked in
parking lot arm---->mom walks in again

i think i'll actually rad this book again. my mom has already started it so i'll have to wait

(((peace)))

~*~*~*~*~tygris~*~*~*~*~*~

!!!OKAYoungins - Givin You True Youth Since 2000!!!!

dj_teddy_bear - daveyg - zero - DROots - albinomexican - illnes - okaymattd - HomerILLiad404 - OkayBrazilian - mzhotgirl - Essaywhuman - HersheyBit - Preach - brown_thought - naame - akweykan - Lyterall - MoJoTaters - Loryn - Imfntubby - ILLusional - tRoUbLeMnD - TotalRequestloveLive - WhiGoStaR - smiler - itsmeaight - erjs408 - drFunkenstein - vuduchild - tygris - Afroteck - fLee - sugarflyy- RipRapRoad - Adrenaline - SayWhatMan - Divine Sheba - IlladOLphINS -
ICE - Mr_Sarcastic_tha_Antagonist - 6thSenses - Okayplayer619 - Yunique - okaykelc -