Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectRE: DVD PLEASE!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=19175&mesg_id=19308
19308, RE: DVD PLEASE!!!
Posted by jigga, Wed May-16-01 05:54 AM
Everyones got great opinions on how they preceive this movie but I'm tellin you right now, I'm gonna go crazy if theres no directors commentary on this DVD (whenever it comes out) or if Nolan chooses 2 let us think we know whats really goin on when all the while the actual intentions will go untold. The person we really need on this post is the directors brother cuz he's the one that deserves a lot of credit since he wrote the story. My mind hasnt unravled this much since watching Fight Club. Any other flick I see w/n the next several months just wont be able 2 live up now that Ive seen Memento (twice)

Screw you guys...I'm goin home -Cartman

The mother of civilization, wants 2 know my occupation, home location and means of transportation. The correct combination unlocks her placenta. Ive got a cellular phone w/ a rubba antenna, own a 3 story house, drive a 4 door Ac, favorite song of all time, Mobb Deeps hit it from the back...then jet. -Ras Kass

...she said, "Do you have a car? Is your shit up 2 par?" Damn! a nigga need a resume just sittin at tha bar! -Ras Kass

Cuz bitches are like flies(why)they attract 2 the best shit. -Ras Kass

Cowards make a little cheese, then enlarge artificially, like Pamela Anderson Lee's double D's, please! I'm bangin from Belize 2 Tel Aviv in tha Red Sea racin Saddam Hussien on Kawasaki jet skies. -Ras Kass

18 willin rednecks, sendin me death threats, cuz their niece fantasize about wet sex, when I'm in her headsets. -Opio from Souls of Mischief

Tryin 2 do all I can do in this car...her mom's Jaguar -A-plus from Souls of Mischief

You think you're able 2 label the Hiero sound? You still havent found a comparable variable -Del

You live on the edge? I live on the San Andreas. -Evidence

I AINT GOT TIME 4 NO JIBBA JABBA!!!-Mr.T