Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjecti disagree
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=16173&mesg_id=16263
16263, i disagree
Posted by Hot_Damali, Tue Feb-19-02 02:48 PM
#1 it shouldn't make any difference. a sex scene is a sex scene. As long as it fits within the context of the storyline, it really doesn't matter how raw or wild it is or who the actors are and what race they are. Is anybody complaining about the rauncy sex scenes that Michael Douglas and Glen Close did? Or Michael and Demi? If those two actresses were black then we should be mad? Or are you projecting your own discomfort with interrracial relationships onto the film? (I'm just exploring not accusing)

#2 The words sex and respectable should not share the same space. Sex is allowed to be raw and free of taboo between consenting adults. I truly hope i never have any respectable sex or else i'm giving it up forever.

d

"pretty funny that the people who spend their days shittin on people on message boards daily trying to make them look like idiots are now callin Sixer fans immature and assholes for Booing Kobe Bryant." - okp Abbstrack

Sat 12-2am WBAI 99.5FM in NY

Pandemonium Wrekordz New York
David Banks coming at you soon
you've been warned.