Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectSince the first public shows are tonight, I'll elaborate more *no spoilers*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=117076&mesg_id=117144
117144, Since the first public shows are tonight, I'll elaborate more *no spoilers*
Posted by bwood, Tue Nov-04-14 10:15 AM
Niggas are gonna hate, hate the climax of the movie and what follows after that. Because the movie is so steeped in reality, the last 20 minutes are gonna be a hard swallow for most, but again keep in mind all that shit was till based in real science and mathematics. Add to what I loved about it was the emotional depth and I can't see how you won't get wrapped up.

The climax is a lot like a Contact/A.I. hybrid.

Also what my nigga Hans Zimmer did for horns with Inception, he does here with pipe organs giving that 2001 feel with the music. Let's see how many niggas bite the organ blast like they bit the Inception horns.

I gather a majority of America will be bored by this movie, but I was so invested in Matty getting back to his kids and to really see if they could pull off the impossible task of saving the world.

The plot twists and reversals had both of my audiences gasping.

Even more after you niggas see it.