Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectIt was entertaining, but still pretty average
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=116734&mesg_id=116879
116879, It was entertaining, but still pretty average
Posted by icecold21, Wed May-08-13 02:50 PM
Not a fan of the twist. It was funny and worked for that movie, and I'm not even a huge IM fan when it comes to the comics, but I still didn't care for it. It wasn't necessary and a bit of a tease when you're expecting something that didn't come.

Rebecca Hall's role was pointless and corny. The narration thing and the Christmas setting I wasn't feeling.

I liked the little kid.

Killian was a boring villain, and considering IM doesn't have a good rogue's gallery it makes the twist that much worse.

I liked the idea of Pepper being more than a just a damsel in distress, but that shit was corny. Don Cheadle still makes me wish Terrence Howard was in it. He was fine I guess, but Howard had much better chemistry with RDJ and was a better fit as Rhodey.

I didn't mind the Tony Stark to Iron Man screentime ratio. I was good with it.

Had some plot holes and inconsistencies for sure and seemed to be more humorous than all the others, so it had its moments and was good as far as being entertaining, but it was really average overall.