Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectSolid effort
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=116734&mesg_id=116828
116828, Solid effort
Posted by Beamer6178, Sat May-04-13 09:36 AM
I'm glad I kept myself away from trailers, most everything was totally new to me.

I really would prefer them to kill Iron Man in an Avengers flick rather than bring another actor to do Iron Man movies (maybe unless they make him a kid) because RDJ BRANDED this role. He IS Iron Man.

There was a lot going on early on but it all came together pretty well. My one complaint is that they didn't explain how Hansen and Killian got connected.

I like how they had a scene with the dude who saved him in the cave in Iron-Man.

Also enjoyed that it showed him suffering PTSD from "New York" and that what happened just couldn't be shaken off like a cold.

My main takeaway on the action front is that Tony been working in the shop on them toys. And he had A LOT OF TOYS. We got a preview of it in Avengers but he took it to that next level.

And in terms of the post credits scene, really nice how they weaved it in to the entire pic. Just furthers my campaign for the Iron-Man/Hulk buddy flick that needs to be made. That shit would KILL.