Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectdecent origin film but the Lois/Clark relationship was so NOT earned
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=116519&mesg_id=116653
116653, decent origin film but the Lois/Clark relationship was so NOT earned
Posted by SankofaII, Mon Jun-17-13 02:00 PM
they could have cut a good 30+ minutes off of this.

Michael Shannon as Zod? Great actor but damn the hammy over the top spoiled brattiness of Zod (as interpreted by Shannon) was irritating as hell and he deserved way much more than he got.

Terence Stamp's Zod > Michael Shannon's Zod

plenty of Cavill, but he's Superman so why wouldn't there be less of him?

sidenote: I hope Cavill learns how to be more personable cause wet noodles have more personality than him. His publicity interviews for this stateside and in Europe have been cringeworthy. he sho is purty though (and wearing Gia Carano's back out too currently? he wins for real)

Truthfully, not one character in this movie was that developed.

Amy Adams: damn she is the blandest white woman working in hollywood today. Real forgettable.

I don't know who could have been Lois Lane in this version (anyone would have been an improvement over Kate Bosworth) but wow, she's bland as hell. But she's look great in her 40s though.

Shout out to Russell Crowe's girdle cause you HELD UP A LOT in that movie...shit. did Crowe lift anything other than a mutton leg and some mint jam? smh

lots of explosions, plenty of action and not much else.

it was a B- for me.