Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectHenry Cavill was dope, the story sucked.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=116519&mesg_id=116632
116632, Henry Cavill was dope, the story sucked.
Posted by andacagar, Mon Jun-17-13 11:55 AM
1st. The whole Krypton beginning was terrible. Nothing like the krypton that i envisioned or grew up with. What was up with the terrible talking heads and the landscape was horrible. It could have been done so much better. Wouldn't everybody look the same if all the dna was bred from the same bloodlines? What was up with the stupid Jar jar binks like alien Jor-El was flying on and uh it was all just terrible.

2nd. Not enough of Clark kent the boy. The flashbackswere taking up too much time and it had the audience bouncing around too much. How does Clark let his father run into a tornado. he could have ran in and ran out the other side so nobody would have seen him come out or he could have used his super speed and nobody would have sen him go in at all.

3rd. The whole daily plabnet and that chick getting trapped in the rubble, what was the point. No Jimmy Olsen? Him turning into Clark Kent the reporter at the end after him roaming the country did not make sense it didnt fit right.

4th. Superman DOES NOT KILL. that right there ruined it for me on top off all the other bs.

5th. I liked the old fortress of solitude and the old Zod 1000 times better.

Henry Cavill was dope the story sucked, Zod was not impressive and the storyline just felt forced and jumpy.