Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectYou do realize Stark doesn't need Iron Man armor
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=116279&mesg_id=116443
116443, You do realize Stark doesn't need Iron Man armor
Posted by Cold Truth, Fri Apr-11-14 10:29 AM
To be present for at least the tombstone scene for the guy responsible for putting this whole thing together, right?

Iron Man armor isn't necessary for us to see Stark's face or even to mention something on screen to explain why such an integral character isn't around for arguably the second biggest event of their universe

At any rate, I'm not making "where's Stark?" some major issue that brings down the entire movie. His absence was just something that stood out, and while there are plenty of plausible explanations to be had for why there was no mention of him or quick shot of him with Cap at the tombstone or something in the actual movie. All I'm saying is that it stands out that he's not around AND that there's no mention of why, not that it's even an issue.

For the millionth time, it's not a big deal, just something that's noticeable, but you can feel free to continue trying to defend something I'm not even attacking, just as PI can feel free to continue asking irrelevant questions about things I'm not even saying.