Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectThat question does not make sense in the context my post
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=116279&mesg_id=116439
116439, That question does not make sense in the context my post
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Apr-10-14 10:11 AM
Since I have not stated anywhere that his presence was required as muscle of some kind.

As an aside, asking how Iron Man could help in a fight against Hydra is also a little strange.

Remember how Falcon did nothing but get chased and look cool as fuck in the process?

Yeah

Tony would have fired off all matter of missles and rockets and lasers an shit and blown those jets to hell and back.

Remember when Hydra captured Cap, Widow, and Falcon? Tony says a word to Jarvis and the Mark 5000 locks onto everyone in the room and that takes care of that. Asking how Tony could help is a very odd question, because that's like asking how adding Tim Duncan in his prime to a team like the Thunder. He'd put them over the top in such a big way it wouldn't even be fair.

At any rate, none of what I said implied Tony was needed to help in some way, so you'll have to provide a question with more relevance to what I'm talking about.