Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectYes, I knew some people would come at me.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=115567&mesg_id=115726
115726, Yes, I knew some people would come at me.
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun Oct-06-13 03:20 PM
>You could've said it didn't live up to the hype and left it
>at that. Then you had to go and say I know a few posters are
>gonna come at me.

Yep, because that's the way it is. I know you and others like to believe every instance of snark around here is done by me and me alone, but that's quite far from the truth. Deal with it. The fact that you point to me noting that as 'proof' that I'm looking for a fight is hilarious because the logic doesn't even add up. It's' telling that you didn't even READ MY FUCKING POST to begin with, because you just assumed I didn't like it despite clearly saying I did. So, who came looking for a fight again? Because you only read the damn header and threw a fit over that, and your own post proves you didn't read it.

>You were clearly looking for a argument. That last little
>blurb in your post was not needed at all. The rest of what you
>posted was fine as that's how you felt. But like I said
>earlier there was no need for the sideways shots and you had
>to be an asshole and say no I'm not buying it.

Nope, sorry. I know you would like me to post some bullshit "didn't live up to the hype" post that ended in the header, and KIM, buuuuuuut unfortunately it doesn't work that way. The hype was insane, and I illustrated what the hype was like.

YOU read that and decided to throw a tantrum. That's on you champ. I'm sorry you over hyped the shit out of a good movie, but I'm not sorry I took note of it. If you can't handle that, you need to grow thicker skin.

Edit: I'm more than happy to keep going back and forth with you, and you're more than welcome to keep insisting that I baited you. If anything, it shows that you were dumb enough to fall for it, but I digress. You can continue to derail this post with your hurt ass feelings, or you can let it go and let the thread get back on track.

Your call.