Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectHighly doubtful for two reasons, lol.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=115567&mesg_id=115573
115573, Highly doubtful for two reasons, lol.
Posted by Frank Longo, Wed May-08-13 02:51 PM
1. I'm not going to watch that shot until I watch the movie. I don't even really like previews, much less opening scene previews or "extended previews" which are becoming far too popular for my liking.

2. I'm not big into non-silly-action-movie-related hype. I was blown away by one of the films that'll be at Cannes when I saw it a few months ago, but I'm just sitting and waiting. I'll drop an early "wait til you see this" post, then I'll sit and wait. If it looks like it'll tank, then I'll crank up the volume.

But everyone on this board is hype for this already... I know you're enjoying making everyone jealous that you've seen the beginning (as is your right as someone who gets to see a lot of very cool stuff very early), but it's all tantamount to preaching to the choir IMO. I doubt anyone's entering this post going, "man, I thought this would be shitty... but then I saw that poster!" Know what I mean? lol

Now if it's a Brendan Fraser CGI fest, bust out the all caps in the subject line, by all means.