Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectYou should take that cue from above but since you're still dumb
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=115202&mesg_id=115438
115438, You should take that cue from above but since you're still dumb
Posted by jigga, Sat Jun-01-13 07:47 PM
What big budget star is he "inconsistent" RELATIVE TO?

Don't care since I said nothin bout budget

>You said Daniel Day Lewis LOL LOL LOL LOL

I said that w/ no reference to your question above since I don't care & to make you less mad so you'd feel better bout your Big wiLLy attachment. Sorry you can't understand sarcasm & sorry it didn't work.

>I'm saying Depp cuz he got a BIG BUDGET MOVIE coming
>out...he look like a DAMN FOOL in that shit...and its
>gonna flop

Hey that's great! I don't think he or it looks that good either. Don't care if it flops cause I don't care about Depp either. Obviously you do since it'll make you feel better bout takin your L's here. Guess you gotta find those small victories somewhere.

>Its a RELEVANT example

To your own question I don't care about. Congrats!

>You don't have any

Exactly! Cause I don't care & I aint takin the bait from no straw man!

....you just making shit UP

I stated my opinion that Will has been an inconsistent actor his whole career. He's great in the Bad Boys flicks. He's great in MIB. He's awful in Ali, I-Robot & Bags said he sucked in this latest as well. He's inconsistent in other flicks like Enemy of the State by overacting a lot. Much like you're doing here.

Now if you wanna argue this above? Cool. It's still a matter of opinion & personal preference so I aint gonna go back & forth w/ you on it as it's pointless. Neither one of us are gonna change the other's opinion.

If you'd rather keep havin that awesome argument w/ yourself over budgets & Depp that's cool too. Not my concern.