Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectSo yea this shit is a rental
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=115202&mesg_id=115297
115297, So yea this shit is a rental
Posted by bwood, Wed May-29-13 10:43 PM
The first 20 minutes before the crash had me and the audience rolling as to how bad it was. Then it got slightly better for the run time. But yea, I was bored through most of it. Jaden gets hurt/in trouble passes out, wakes up and keeps going. It repeats this scenario four times in the film. Also, you'll get used to the accents when it's just Will and Jaden for the movie, but the shit was horrid. Especially during the voice over in the beginning done by Jaden, that shit got the biggest laughs. Gotta say though I would perfer to see M. Night with a better script cause his directing here wasn't bad (wasn't great either). Only two parts to me stood out. That's when Big Willie flips out at dinner and when Jaden makes his pissed off monologue to Will on the mountain before he jumps off. Also, the only things I found cool was the body suit Jaden was in and the hologram communicator on his wrist.

But yea, it's not the train wreck I thought it was gonna be. Still wasn't that great.