Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectYou got some old ass flame war SOPs, dogg
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=115202&mesg_id=115277
115277, You got some old ass flame war SOPs, dogg
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Apr-25-13 07:57 PM
now niggas gotta be "pussy-deprived" if they agree wit me on some shit? You just be bangin out all the pussy, huh man? Who still uses "you dont get no pussy" in a goddamn argument between MEN...in 2013? You are a ridiculous ass dude.

Niggas agree with me because I state a fuckin premise and I back it and vice versa. I don't disagree with people I don't fuck wit off GP like you do, doggy. And if they fuck wit my "agendas"...so what? What does it matter to you, dogg? Why you mad tho?

Like, dogg, you are a fuckin relic of a bygone era. I've squashed whatever little tiffs I had my first few years here wit B9, Bomb, Nick, Kwez, etc. and you one of last holdouts COMMITTED to being a bitch ass dude. For what? Why so serious? Why are you STILL actin like I'm threatening the very existence of PTP with my rule-breaking, but it's all good when other people do the same shit?

And don't try to characterize me pointing out your inconsistency as persecution. Just call it what it is: A mad nigga wit some admin access being a bitch. You can't expect me to not point out that it's mighty suspect for you to consistently flex your admin login on me and then throw around words like USUALLY when I point out that you don't do that shit consistently with other posters. So I sit here and see that shit and I party because it reinforces my opinion of you.

You could be the coolest nigga in the world for all I know, but on this board your behavior is bitchmade. Really.

The floor is yours. I have no response after this.