Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectShit just escalated outside of the graff shit to a full-scale neighborhood beef.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=111471&mesg_id=111494
111494, Shit just escalated outside of the graff shit to a full-scale neighborhood beef.
Posted by JRennolds, Mon Dec-28-09 02:34 PM
PUERTO RICANS, got angry Michael. And I was very uncomfortable being the only white dude in my hood. People looked at me as if I had money and things were said. I grew paranoid.

I also said some shit and people caught wind of my remarks. Basically, I asked "that's all you got?" They said, "no Motherfucker, we got more and you have pissed in the wrong pool." Threats were made directly and also through pals. I refused to take any chances because I KNEW that the people I made mad, did not play. I saw first hand and heard who these people were down with. And one of the dudes that got me told a friend that he knew where I lived and there were still scores to settle. People were looking for me and had passed through my block and asked around.

I was done taking chances. Hell, I was already mugged and beat down. The desperate don't care...

But yeah, I am glad to be back. If anything, I feel a sense of stability here. I also have a safety net. Living with the folks sucks though. I am in vagrant mode, going back and forth between the two spots.