Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectI have so many stories about this
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=110314&mesg_id=110358
110358, I have so many stories about this
Posted by JungleSouljah, Mon May-14-07 04:09 PM
First of all one of my boys is a "loud talker" in the theatre and I'm always giving him the "will you quiet down" look. Second of all my family is a bunch of loud mugs. This will all make sense in a moment.

About a month ago a few us break down and go see Disturbia (Shia LaBeouf, cute girl, Carrie Ann Moss, Rear Window rip-off, I'm there). My boy was being a bit loud during the commercials and trailers but he quieted his ass down. Near the end of the movie, some dude two rows ahead of us, turns around, stands up and says "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!" I look around like maybe I'm gonna get stole on. No one in my party had said anything. 10 seconds later dude stands up again "IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP SOMEONE IS GONNA GET HURT." Finally realized he was talking to the three high school girls in front of us, but I couldn't hear them so I figured maybe we were the offending party. When the movie ended, he continued his spat with the girls and proceeded to call them sluts and c*nts also. Nice and family friendly.

A few years ago we went has a big ass family (mom, dad, grandma, aunt, all the siblings and our S.O.'s -- it was right around Christmas break) to see Ocean's 11 opening weekend. We snuck a bunch of food in and of course my youngest sibs start bickering over it. So we're makin a bit of a racket in the very back of a stadium seating theatre. People are looking around. This continues through the trailers and it's lookin like someone might get hurt. My parents are arguing over who's gonna settle the situation and who's child is who's responsibility. Right when the Warner Brothers logo comes up for the film, my youngest brother, who was about 11 at the time screams "Time to get your Oh Face on. Oooohhhh, ooooohhhh" from Office Space. Everyone laughs their asses off. Movie starts, everyone is quiet, all is forgiven.