Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectRE: You didn't answer my question. At all.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=108199&mesg_id=108274
108274, RE: You didn't answer my question. At all.
Posted by princeguy, Mon Jan-23-12 12:21 PM
Dude, It's cool if you "changed your tune" later. The issue was that you PRE-judged before even seeing the movie. Okay, you changed your tune. It's what happens when you PRE-judge something. Sometimes, you'll have to "change your tune" from your PRE-judgement. It happens. That's cool.

Can you at least deal with the evidence that you PRE-judged the movie and MAY POSSIBLY have a color complex as it relates to movies? We don't need to pretend some people don't have color complexes. Some do. It happens. People get sick all the time. When they do, they usually take medicine or practice preventative methods. Maybe you just need some medication or need to practice prevention. For some, it simply requires awareness to the condition. Maybe that's all it takes for you.

The "troll" crap is just kiddie. Are you incapable of expressing your point of view without name-calling? "Troll"?? Really?? Come on man. Is it meant to hurt my feelings? Is it meant to discredit ME, to help YOU ignore what I'm saying? Well it does neither. I hope you can be bigger than that. But if you keep trying to take it there, i can go there. But, I'd rather there be a focus on the issue of not having a complex of being negatively prejudiced towards so called "black films" on this board.