Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectRE: shit was so bad the first half hour...i actually got scared
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=108199&mesg_id=108268
108268, RE: shit was so bad the first half hour...i actually got scared
Posted by princeguy, Sun Jan-22-12 11:24 AM
Pass the Popcorn has too many "black movie" bias on here. It'd be nice if folks could take the hate out of their heart and review or comment on a movie without prejudice. People will always consider word of mouth before paying to see a movie, so your bias can have impact.

Too often, when there is a movie with mostly black actors, a lot of the key participants of this board respond with a racist negative undertone.

A perfect example is when some key participants on here shitted on Night Catches Us. Now that its on Netflix, for those that were frightened into not watching it at a theater, can now watch it and then you'll have an idea just how prejudiced some of the posters can be on here.

I'm not going to comment on Red Tails as I haven't seen it yet, but I'm going to see it tonight. I will review AFTER i see it. But to see the history of this post, and the negative comments said about it back in July 2011 is disappointing. Frank Longo says "it will suck" back in July of 2011!! Really!?!? Biased at all Frank? You are the worst culprit of this. Always have been. You should have that OK symbol removed because it implies authority and your bias and prejudice is childish and misguided.