Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectYES!!! This movie was a HOT Mess (SPOILERS)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=108199&mesg_id=108236
108236, YES!!! This movie was a HOT Mess (SPOILERS)
Posted by jwhorl, Sun Jan-22-12 11:52 AM
Thanks for the objective opinion of how awful this movie is,everyone on here is coppin pleas now is disgusting. The movie was terrible, the characters were not fully developed (too many), the plot was awful and dialogue was a catastrophe. The movie was full of cliches.

-How does the one pilot get to do whatever he wants...I'm going to go fly this way home..and oh by the way I'll blow up this battleship while I'm out....
-Mike from the Wire gets captured, the white POWs 'request' him and they just happen to be the ones planning to escape
-Why did dude go into the all white bar in the first place...that whole seen was just...cliche
-How do you get your ass beat by the whole bar but there is not a scratch on you???
-The whole love plot was unbelievable....cliche
-ALL, I mean ALL of the dialogue of the bomber pilots was fucking awful...like "oh gosh...I'm so jolly those Red Tails are here to save the day!
-Check box for the evil Nazi ace pilot...cliche
-Check box for 13,eleven inspirational Cuba and Terrence speeches
-Cuba and that damn pipe

I could go on and on and on, that movie was bad, bad, bad, bad, bad and bad. Don't cop pleas now that it was targeted toward teenagers, or that it was a good for an 'action film' or this or that other war film was bad too....GTFOWTBS!!!