Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectsaw that ho in IMAX last night
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=107551&mesg_id=107616
107616, saw that ho in IMAX last night
Posted by beatnik, Sat Nov-10-12 08:50 PM
Bumping the prostitute surprised me, that shit was cold and I really thought she was going to end up doing a little more.

Javier Bardem is going to make me start watching every single Bond movie to be sure he is in fact the best Bond villain I've seen. The expressions, the lil gay shit when Bond was in the chair, and that freaky special effect when he took out his grill, man.

Dame Judi Dench been my girl since As Time Goes By ( used to watch that ish on pbs with moms and sis lol ) and all I want to say is after this movie fuck Ralph Fiennes, a male playing M is going to take it back to cliche territory for me.

and the Daniel Craig is that nigga lmao

I'm about to watch Quantum of Solace again cuz first time I saw it I liked it but I keep hearing people say it sucked. . . idk.

A Black Moneypenny? Yessir, piss off the purists I say.

I'm on some head scratching ish right now though because the only time I remember hearing "skyfall" was during Bond's test so I'm guessing it was meant to be as much of a mystery as I think it is now.

A+, ****, two thumbs up and ya dates hard nipple.