Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectagain wrong
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=106775&mesg_id=106974
106974, again wrong
Posted by astralblak, Sun Jun-10-12 09:22 PM
the stuff is there, it's there symbolically, which this reviewer does a great job out outlining. but it seems you want shit spelled out for you. whatever.

second its the red haired tattoo-ed guy that wants nothing to do with the goo chamber, its the other scientist who wanted to be his friend, that got scared so ran with him (and somehow they got lost. that part really didn't make sense) that found interest in the worm-snake thing

lastly, the reviewer actually did explain that elements of why the goo makes different things; he explains it as the consciousness of the species it comes in contact with affects its formation. i.e. sacrificial engineer makes life, human's funded by billionaire wanting eternal life brings destruction. i.e. the "we're changing the atmosphere" line

again this movies was great. yall can cry about the supposed plot holes all you want.

i'm just mad my nigga Idris didn't get to smash Charlize on screen to the delight of "post-racial" america