Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjecti really enjoyed this one, but a couple questions (SPOILERS)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=106775&mesg_id=106960
106960, i really enjoyed this one, but a couple questions (SPOILERS)
Posted by Calico, Sun Jun-10-12 01:38 AM
what was the procedure she selected to get the alien out of her? cuz i thought the AI for the chamber said it was set for males only

...y'all REALLY think the Engineers were making those prototypes to kill humans? cause that one Engineer seemed to take eveyone in that room out (cept the good doctor who took, the fuck, OFF) with no trouble...seems to me they wouldn't need the prototypes to kill humans, but would rather leave the issue of having those unstable creatures around an "Earth" problem rather than their own...

...why did David set ole boy up as the guinea pig again? ...on first watch, i figured he KNEW dude would impregnate the doctor and wanted to see what would happen, but as the movie went on i wasn't sure if David hated humanity itself, or just most if not all of the humans on that ship.....i still say he manipulates events that lead to what happens in Alien....his reactions to all the humans was GREAT, and i loved his line about destroying something in order to rebuild something else