Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectI read everything fine. You admittedly have nothing to say.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=105846&mesg_id=106303
106303, I read everything fine. You admittedly have nothing to say.
Posted by SoulHonky, Thu Jul-26-12 11:52 AM
>who said i was blaming anyone? notice i've said almost nothing
>about the movie itself in my previous posts.

Exactly. You're asking OE to partake in authentic discourse (which, as he pointed out, he has thrown out there) yet have nothing to add yourself. You said it brings out the haters but everyone who didn't like the film has basically spelled out their points and nobody has done much of anything to dispute them.

>yet and still they've gone halfway to diamond "not exchanging
>anything" and that's funny to me. sorry you were so offended
>by me pointing that out

That's how this board works. The 21 Jump Street post was going crazy off the trailer alone. There had to be a new post made. That doesn't mean it was a great trailer. The Killing season 1 finale wasn't great because it had people talking.

>perhaps the part where i said I'LL CHECK IN AFTER MY SECOND
>SCREENING escaped you.

It didn't. The fact that you were calling for people to partake in something that you can't even after you've watched the film once screams hypocritical to me. Being farther away from the screen won't make the story any less nonsensical.

Watch the film again and partake in actual discourse. Don't sit back and tell other people to do so when you can't add anything to the discussion.