Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectthe folks that are over-praising it are making me hate it more
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=105846&mesg_id=106194
106194, the folks that are over-praising it are making me hate it more
Posted by MiracleRic, Mon Jul-23-12 01:30 PM
O_E's critique is actually spot on

it doesn't fit well with the rest of the series...it's a clear sore thumb

SOOOO MANY GTFOH moments

i don't understand how anyone can even suggest it's better than the last one...shit nor the first one...

the obvious plotholes...the prison pit corniness...batman gaining wolverines healing abilities...alfred getting so much praise for doing the EXACT SAME PUSSY ASS SPIEL thrice in the movie

Bane getting called cerebral without actually showing it...the army of people in the sewers who are motivated by what? they appear brainwashed initially...scared in other moments...but it's ok...

characters were so thin...and even though robin and catwoman seemed somewhat out of place...they actually made for cool extended cameos basically

the actual villian chick...he smashes (never rubs it in bane's face)

the cheap demise of bane (HUGE GTFOH)

why is he inaudible? where is the explanation for the face without the venom...i know they wanted to keep the realism of the first 2 but with the ridiculousness of this one...they may as well let "venom" out the bag

i mean...it was so beyond flawed as a movie, a comic book, movie

the best thing about it was palpable power of the initial bane vs batman scene...which u only get 2 of...the 2nd being pretty ridiculous...nigga came back after some situps, pushups, pullups and a long 3 month barefoot walk and suddenly can kick bane's ass with moderate ease...FOH

everything about this shit was thin, frail, and beyond implausible and im easy as fuck to make suspend belief...robin was the highlight

im guessing maybe a Nightwing one-off after this wouldn't hurt...

i enjoyed this enough...but it really pales beside the other 2 imo...i dont get the bane hype at all...my boy on twitter was like "so many quotables" and i straight clowned him

he had 2 audible lines i thought were dope...but he didn't seem that cerebral to me...he was a brute with a lot of help and the brains behinds the operation undermined what little credit i did give him