Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectthey had to get a nuke to top heath ledger jk
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=105846&mesg_id=106182
106182, they had to get a nuke to top heath ledger jk
Posted by beatnik, Sun Jul-22-12 11:12 PM
1. Bane was incredible, at first the voice actually sounded funny to me but as it went on it just creepy, especially with the way he spoke.

2. The way they took out Bane was kind of lame, especially with the little joke from Catwoman afterwards. But, what makes me cool with this is that Batman did get to beat his ass down. Plus, the fact that he had to be shot with a cannon just makes his character even more monstrous.

3. It's cool how they didn't mention The Joker out of respect for Heath, but I couldn't help picture him in the courtroom scenes with the Scarecrow adding a little menace/comic relief. But to make myself shut up about it I'll just say that an agent of chaos wouldn't have too much of a place in Bane's plan. Bane would probably kill The Joker for being too wild, or admire him, whatever.

4. dvd extras with deleted scenes of how a broke ass Bruce Wayne made it back to Gotham lol

5. Having the city being taken over and the bomb driven around took it to that surreal, comic book level to me, this is the first one that didn't seem like it could almost happen in real life but it was still credible.

6. The female leads didn't annoy me for the first time, Tate and Selina were never annoying the way Katie and Maggie were in the first too, I guess because they played stronger characters.

I could ramble on but I need to sleep, i'll be cosigning people tomorrow lol

GREAT MOVIE!!!

but. . . didn't the Bat being chased by the missiles remind you of The Avengers a little?