Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjecti had a few questions about the plot as well...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=105846&mesg_id=106172
106172, i had a few questions about the plot as well...
Posted by FromTheGo, Sun Jul-22-12 03:24 PM
I don't think the plan was to BLOW UP Gotham originally, so I get the whole plan to destroy Bruce for turning his back on the League and taking his wealth as well as making him suffer etc.

They could have well just put the core back in the reactor and disabled everything and won with Gotham in chaos and a prison itself with all of Wayne's money and control etc.

I do think part of rewriting after Ledger's death ruined the overall story. (I could see Joker taking half of Bane's screentime and also think that may have played a part into the two completely different versions of Henchmen throughout the movie. Some of the sewer scenes seemed to scream out Joker and his henchmen and not League of Assassins.)

Still...

How the fuck did Bruce get back to Gotham undetected with no money and shit?

How tough is this prison...

I am engineering major, but, why didn't Bruce or anyone in the prison use the rope to just climb the fuck out.

Maybe I need to see it again, but when the first old dude failed to make the jump and fell, I thought to myself, where is the rope anchored from to leave him suspended in air? Why not just climb up the damn rope? Either there is an anchor at the top of the entrance or there is a pulley system.

So you have this exile with folks walking one by one on ice and falling through the shit from bodyweight...

Then you have like 5 dudes walking in the same vicinity on thin ice, that happens to have been doused with gasoline or some type of flammable liquid, set afire, and them niggas ain't fall in the melted ice?