Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn Archives
Topic subjectctrl + f's "hate" in last response... *not found*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=23&topic_id=105846&mesg_id=106149
106149, ctrl + f's "hate" in last response... *not found*
Posted by ZooTown74, Sun Jul-22-12 03:00 PM
Here's "something"

Your supposed "valid points" against the film are being drowned out by your annoying need to troll and call people idiots for not agreeing with you that the movie is "bad."

Then you want to get mad when people call *you* names in response, then, after that, plead for "thoughtful discussion."

You can get the entire fuck outta here with that passive-aggressive internet bully shit, fam.

I mean, I just have to ask: Who do you think you are to try to dictate the tone of the discussion here?

(btw, ^that's what's called a "rhetorical question." It means you don't answer it)

((I mean, if you're going to do condescension, at least do it correctly))

If cats want to type essays about the greatness, or lack thereof, of the film, they can do so. If they want to just type shit like "ZIM ZAM ZOOGIE" in either praise or not of the movie, they can. If cats want to say they didn't like it, *then actually discuss why (like SoulHonky, RJCC and others) instead of flipping the fuck out and trolling*, then they can do so. Interesting that no one's "hating" on their concise and respectful responses.

Now, any further "challenges" from you to me regarding talking about the stuff I liked about this film will continue to be ignored. Because, like I said before, you're not going to read them or respect them, just continue to tell me and everybody else that they're mindless sheep lemmings and hype buyers. Your "mind" is already made up. No one here is going to change it about this, nor should they have to.

The fact that you came with the tired-ass "why I gotta be hating if I express my dissent HUH!?!?" line shows me that you're just trying to argue for the sake of arguing and pissing people off. That's the very definition of trolling, and it's the reason why you're joke status to me at this point.

And no, the fact that I'm not typing up "I Loved it and Here's Why!!!!!" essays in response to your tired-ass troll "challenges" is not proof that I'm a mindless follower and fan of shitty movies. So put that card away, thanks again.